The Legal Clinic (TLC) provides confidential, compassionate and free immigration legal services to financially-eligible immigrants and COFA* residents in Hawaiʻi. The Legal Clinic is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, and does not share client information with the government.
*COFA refers to the Compacts of Free Association (Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Palau)
TLC’s services include:
- Immigration Legal Counsel
- Help with Permanent Residency and US Citizenship Applications
- Assistance securing COFA* Identification
- Know Your Rights Workshops
- Advocacy & Community Education on Immigrant Rights