The Legal Clinic (TLC) provides confidential, compassionate and free immigration legal services to financially-eligible immigrants and COFA* citizens in Hawaiʻi.
The Legal Clinic is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, and does not share client information with the government.
TLC’s mission is to restore hope, dignity, and justice for low-income immigrants through high-quality immigration legal services, education and advocacy.
- Immigration Legal Counsel
- Help with US Citizenship Applications
- Assistance securing COFA* Identification
- Know Your Rights Workshops
- Citizenship Fairs
- Advocacy & Community Education for Immigrant Rights
*Compacts of Free Association (Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of Marshall Islands, Palau)